IT Resource Solutions
Salary: $76.79 – $76.79
3-6 month contract w/possible extensions
Pay $76.79/hr no benefits
- 6+ years’ related experience in IT engineering and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Agile software development as a scrum master delivering high complexity products to customers.
- Servant leadership approach.
- Advanced presentation, influencing, and relationship management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and concepts.
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills.
- Strong experience in risk and change management.
- Ability to work with teams not co-located.
- Experience working with multiple software development team that diligently applied Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead team in brainstorming, root cause analysis, or similar problem-solving techniques to assist in resolving issues, crafting solutions, or defining process improvement.
- Ability to coach on Scrum/Agile processes and give feedback to individuals and teams.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Healthcare operations and technical experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Experience working in a scaled agile framework preferred.
- Experience with Jira or Rally application life-cycle management tools.]
- CSM – Certified Scrum Master – Enterprise (Preferred)