IT Resource Solutions
Questionnaire Facilitator Jacksonville, Fl
Salary: $13 – $14
Are you looking for a contract opportunity during this troubling time? If so, our great client is looking for reliable, hardworking, individuals that can play an important role to keep their facility running and their employees healthy. Our great client in Jacksonville, Fl. Is looking for 6 individuals who will be responsible for asking each individual, a short questionnaire before they enter the worksite.
The client is seeking individuals who can verbally administer a questionnaire and a non-touch temperature reading to determine entry to the utility generation station or water/wastewater facilities. Below are additional details and requirements for this opportunity. Please apply today as the manager is looking to fill these roles quickly!!
- $14.00 per hour
- Assessing a pass/fail results
- Ability to wear equipment including face shield that will be attached to a hard hat, nitrile/latex gloves, and ability to wear N95 filtering face piece respirator.
- Work in partnership with onsite staff, security and other personnel
- Knowledge or how to work a digital thermometer (no touch thermometer) and or ability to learn quickly
- Ability to read digital outputs from thermometer
- Taking the temperature of each employee and assessing if a pass or fail temperature reading
- Documenting those individuals who do not pass
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours at a time
- Ability work outside in all weather conditions, in high traffic areas
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
• If work site requires Safety Boots, voucher will be provided for use at store
• Reliable transportation
• All PPE Protective equipment will be provided
• Shift: Monday -Friday 5AM-7PM, ability to work additional shifts which may include evening hours