IT Resource Solutions
.Net Developer Albany, NY
Salary: $ – $
We are looking for a .Net Developer who will be leading the application development of a new licensing/CRM system, provide solution design, and create functional and technical documents, you will develop, implement, manage, and maintain applications using Microsoft .NET technology.
- Analyzing and interpreting business rules and workflows for application design.
- Analyzing workflow.
- Analyzing performance metrics/data.
- Designing user interface and coding of application.
- Providing training to staff on any learned new technologies.
- Providing communications that enable team members to fulfill tasks in a timely fashion.
- Assisting the configuration and release management teams in scheduling and performing deployment.
- Conducting code reviews and providing knowledge transfer to the peer developers.
- Managing code merge and code version control.
- Design, develop, and test web applications in an agile project management process using modern technology solutions.
- Creating diagrams of methodologies, processes, and logical flows as well as data models.
- Designing libraries to support reusable components using SOLID principle.
- Building web applications using front end frameworks like Vue JS, Angular.
- Designing and developing web services using WebAPI 2 and HTTP Action Results, and potentially GraphQL a plus.
- Generating REST microservices designed with scalability and portability in mind.
- Creating SQL statements with performance in mind for database initializations designed for seeding data intended for automated testing.
- Utilizing LINQ with entity framework to be used in data layer.
- Utilizing HTML extension
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Sciences, Engineering, or Computer Science preferred.
- An equivalent combination of advanced education, training, and experience will be considered.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience.