IT Resource Solutions
Medical Device Technician New Castle, DE
Salary: $ – $
- Performs in-house servicing and repair of company products at established company repair site or service center.
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures. Performs maintenance, testing and calibration of repaired products.
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues.
- May communicate with field-based technicians for details helpful to failure diagnostics or repair, but generally without direct client contact.
- Full knowledge of the job.
- Substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Assignments are moderately difficult, may require some judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendation.
- Requires general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience.