IT Resource Solutions
Call Center Agent Jacksonville, FL
Salary: $15.00 – $15.15
This opportunity is with a great a local utility company and has an opportunity to become a long term opportunity.
- Provide exceptional customer service while efficiently and effectively managing customer calls.
- Efficiently and accurately execute all transactions including inquiries, complaints, etc.
- Identify customer needs through in-depth probing
- Swift problem solving and issues resolution with the application of sound judgment and fact gathering.
- Management of daily workflow to attain prescribed timeline and quality metrics.
- Call Center and Customer Service experience is required: 2-4 Years of previous call center experience.
- Willing to work in a call center environment with heavy telephone customer interaction.
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication (verbal and written) skills: professional, courteous, empathetic, level-headed, composed, adaptable and accountable
- Excellent customer service.
- Must demonstrate a history of strong job attendance (absences are not permissible during the 5-week training) and workers must maintain department attendance standards at all times for the duration of the assignment.
- Candidates must demonstrate effective listening skills, the ability to problem solve and negotiation abilities.
- Proficient using a CRM, computers, MS Windows navigation and the Internet.
- Candidates must possess a proven record of dependability, be able to self-manage and have excellent time management skills.
- This is a busy environment and candidates must be able to successfully handle stressful situations while managing a heavy workload.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required