IT Resource Solutions
Quality Assurance Analyst Remote, Remote
Salary: $ – $
The Quality Assurance Analyst reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards. Develops software/systems testing procedures and conducts tests. Additionally, the selected candidate for this position will:
- Design and implement testing plans for IT related products and services
- Identify test procedures and scenarios for the quality control of IT products and services
- Provide cross functional support to help resolve defects and errors of IT products
- Assesses performance of IT products and services to ensure they meet established quality standards
- Collect and communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to various IT teams
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Maintains the necessary documentation
Requirements BA/BS or equivalent, 5+ years of software test and Quality Assurance experience – Preferred
- Performed variety of functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver with Cucumber.
- Developed test code in Java programming language with Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber framework.
- Designed, developed, and implemented a POM-based automation testing framework utilizing Java, and Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in the usage of the BDD framework to develop Cucumber Step Definitions, Scenarios, and Features using Gherkin language.
- 508 Compliance testing with JAWS
- Fluxx experience is a plus
- Resolve issues with little oversight; ability to gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions
- Use their excellent writing and communication skills to communicate complex topics to management, and other stakeholders and create documentation
- Have strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with customers and internal cross-functional teams
- Work independently as well as interact regularly with government and non-government stakeholders at multiple levels of authority
- Have excellent analytical skills, including the ability to integrate information from multiple sources
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; Critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Understand and manage customer expectations and software implementation methodology
- Prioritize and work on multiple projects at the same time, including the ability to plan, prioritize, and execute multiple initiatives/deadlines autonomously and shift priorities, as necessary.
- Selenium, BDD Cucumber experience, as well as automated testing background.