IT Resource Solutions
Informatics Analyst Albany, NY, NY
Salary: $ – $
Our great client is on the hunt for a Informatics Analyst to join their team ASAP! This selected candidate will with the team as a primary liaison to facilitate the onboarding, testing and tracking of healthcare data between exchange partners. This is a 6+ month contract opportunity. Below you will find the daily responsibilities and requirements for this role. This position will be filled quickly so be sure to apply today!
- Guides Providers/Vendors through an onboarding process, including facilitating and leading calls for new connections and vendor upgrades.
- Identifies and assists in the resolution of technical and operational issues internally and externally.
- Identifies and troubleshoots issues in data transmission with providers/vendors, including researching solutions and guiding providers through corrective steps.
- Promotes positive relations with providers, vendors and internal teams throughout process by demonstrating exceptional customer service skills.
- Contributes to the refinement of informatics workflow through developing process documentation.
- Reports on program compliance by gathering pertinent data, identifying and evaluating options, and recommending a course of action.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in informatics, data management, computer science, healthcare technology or related discipline with a minimum of two years of relevant experience is required. An equivalent combination of advanced education, training, and experience will be considered.
- Minimum of one (1) year in public health or working with healthcare data standards and exchange protocols is preferred but not required.
- Strong vendor/management experience preferred.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Strong planning, and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple concurrent task/projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to provide exemplary customer service and collaborate in a team environment.
- Minimum of one (1) year in data programming utilizing Tableau Software, R Programming, and/or SQL is preferred but not required.
- Understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Familiarity with Health Level 7 (HL7), Clinical Document Architecture (CDA), Extensive Markup Language (XML) files, Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) testing and Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Strong computer skills, including experience using MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Visio, and SharePoint.