IT Resource Solutions
Front End Developer Albany, NY
Salary: $ – $
We are on the hunt for a Frontend Developer to assist our great client in Albany, NY. This is long term contract opportunity.
This position will be filled quickly, so apply today!
- Consume rest API end points using VUE.js to deliver a modern user experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge in submitting and reviewing pull requests, GitFlow, modern code standards.
- Ability to problem solve and communicate effectively with business stakeholders and the development team.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or professional specialty degree AND 6-10 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant experience includes functioning as a senior information technology professional demonstrating a high level or mastery of knowledge with the principles of the work to be performed. Experience demonstrates technical proficiency in relevant specialty area(s) requiring a wide range of complex problem solving through the development of solutions. Work may have involved serving as the IT lead on multiple complex IT projects. Experience gained in a variety of settings and could include research and investigation of specialized computing options and solutions; development of requirements for unique software that is unavailable in the marketplace; and creation of original innovative designs, templates, and formats for multimedia products.
- 4 years of experience of VUE.js
- 3 years of experience using CSS frameworks, specifically Bootstrap
- 3 years of experience with consuming JSON over HTTP.
- 3 years of experience with Version Control Systems (Git Preferred)
- 2 years of experience documenting interfaces and APIs using (Swagger preferred)
- 2 years of experience of TypeScript
- 2 years of experience of using WebPack
- 2 years of experience of SCSS
- 2 years of experience with dependency management (NPM preferred)
- 2 year of experience developing in an agile environment (JIRA/Scrum preferred)