IT Resource Solutions
Data Analyst Albany, NY
Salary: $50 – $55
Our great client in Albany, NY is on the hunt for a Data Analyst to join their team on a 8+ month contract. The selected candidate will play a vital role by providing data analytics services to inform policy on key Medicaid programs such as Health Homes, DSRIP, Value Based Payment and other initiatives.
Below are additional responsibilities and requirements for this great opportunity!!
- The candidate will utilize Tableau capabilities to develop visual analytics to answer the questions from the business areas.
- The candidate will work on providing data analysis support for the unit.
- The candidate will be involved in quality control / testing support efforts utilizing data analysis skills.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline with strong technical skills in SQL and Tableau is required. An equivalent combination of advanced education, training, and experience will be considered.
- Data analysis will involve the full analysis lifecycle. This includes the ability to understand the business use case, understand data, and create and verify data analysis results and system outputs.
- For Tableau; We would request to see some sample work. (Note: It is acceptable if the candidate has used other similar BI / data visualization tools)