IT Resource Solutions
Compliance Assurance Analyst Jacksonville, FL
Salary: $50 – $55
Our great client is on the hunt for Compliance Assurance Analyst. This is a contract opportunity that offers the selected candidate a chance to get their foot in the door and a large organization. The ideal candidate would have several years of IT audit experience and will be able to ensuring effective regulatory compliance to the North American Reliability Corporation (NERC) Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Standards by providing guidance to support and enhance operational business unit’s risk management, Cyber, Information, Physical and Personnel Security programs. Below are additional responsibilities and requirements… Apply today!!
- Maintaining and revise as needed compliance program infrastructure including the administration and maintenance of compliance policies, programs, and procedures related to the NERC CIP Standards.
- Preparing for, coordinate and support compliance audits conducted by internal resources, consultants or regulatory organizations.
- Working with responsible organizations to coordinate resolving compliance issues, and develop improvement recommendations and mitigation plans.
- Utilizing compliance technology to assign, track and monitor compliance efforts.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in networking, information technology (with some Accounting course work), Accounting
- CISA Certification (Certified Information System Auditor)
- Experience developing and implementing new or significantly revised programs.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in building relationships with diverse groups.
- Advanced written and oral communications skills.
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills to aid in the resolution of compliance issues.
- Superior analytical abilities involving complex problems; exercise sound judgment.
- Viewed as technical expert in Microsoft Office tools, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Deliver quality, accurate work within established deadlines.
- Strong analytic and research skills
- Ability to assemble and assimilate large quantities for data, discern key issues and draw reliable conclusions