IT Resource Solutions
Applications Developer Jacksonville, FL
Salary: $40 – $42
Our great client is on the hunt for Applications Developer . This is a contract opportunity that offers the selected candidate a chance to get their foot in the door and a large organization. The manager is looking for a candidate that can work alongside developers in the design, development, and testing of advanced electrical outage management computer systems and work dispatching systems. Below are additional responsibilities and requirements… Apply today!!
Additional responsibilities would include:
- Individual will communicate openly with project leads and other team members in relation to the status of current projects, and express your thoughts, decisions, accomplishments, and roadblocks in regular meetings.
- Working within an established development architecture for a large-scale commercial software package Maintain and support multiple production applications Creating and maintaining custom software modules Ensuring that customer expectations are clear and deadlines are met Create and review software documentation Participate in code reviews Refactor existing code to increase maintainability
- Experience in PragmaLine and PragmaCAD is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, plus at least 2 years’ experience (or equivalent) in software development Expertise in C#.net Expertise in classic ASP websites
- Experience in Angular
- Experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience in UI/UX design and development Experience with both Windows and Linux environments Experience with code editors, visual debugging tools, and version control systems Experience with Microsoft development tools (Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, etc.) Must exhibit a high-level of analytical skills and attention to detail