IT Resource Solutions
Administrative Assistant Menands, NY
Salary: $ – $
- Contract to hire opportunity!
As an Office Assistant supporting the Provider Services department, you will be trusted to perform clerical duties and prepares forms for imaging and processing by the various teams. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Performs clerical duties including but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, maintaining daily counts of work, and opening, sorting and distributing mail.
- Enters and maintains database records of incoming mail as well as records of processed work. Prepares forms for imaging and processing by the various teams.
- Performs other tasks as required.
- High School diploma or GED
- Zero+ years office experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and must be a team player
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail is required
- Strong work ethics and flexibility. Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively